Accelerating admixture is chemical admixtures for concrete
The following early strength agents can be used in concrete engineering:
1. Sulfate, sulfate double salt, nitrate, carbonate, nitrite, chloride, thiocyanate and other inorganic salts.
2. Organic compounds such as triethanolamine, formate, acetate, and propionate.
3. The concrete project can use two or more inorganic salt early strength agents or organic compound early strength agents compounded by early strength agents.
1. The early-strength agent is suitable for concrete projects with early-strength requirements in steam curing, normal temperature, low temperature and minimum temperature not lower than -5℃. It is not suitable to use early-strength agents in hot conditions and when the ambient temperature is lower than -5°C.
2. Early strength agents are not suitable for mass concrete; organic amine early strength agents such as triethanolamine are not suitable for steam curing concrete.
3. Inorganic salt early-strength agents should not be used in the following situations: structures where the water level changes; open-air structures and structures that are often drenched and washed by water; structures used in environments with a relative humidity greater than 80%; direct contact with acids and alkalis Or other corrosive medium structure; concrete with decorative requirements, especially concrete with consistent color or metal decoration on the surface.
Zhengzhou, Henan, China