Sodium Lignosulfonate Water Rudecer In Concrete Admixtures
Sodium lignosulfonate is brown powder or liquid. No special smell. It is non-toxic, easily soluble in water and lye, precipitates in acid, and has strong dispersing ability.
Sodium lignosulfonate is a kind of lignosulfonate. Lignin is a natural polymer whose content is second only to cellulose and chitin in nature. It can produce about 6×1014t every year in the world. As a filling and binding substance, it can strengthen the interaction between plant cellulose. People extract the components that must be removed for the utilization of plant cellulose on a large scale.
In the paper pulping process and the bioethanol production process, lignin remains in the waste liquid to form a large amount of industrial lignin. One of its most extensive uses is to convert it into lignosulfonate and sulfonic acid through sulfonation modification. The group determines that it has good water solubility and can be widely used as an auxiliary in construction, agriculture and light industry industries.
1. Cement and concrete water reducer: Lignosulfonate is currently the most widely used water reducer. The use of lignosulfonate as a cement and concrete water-reducing agent can not only greatly improve its fluidity and plasticity, but also greatly reduce harmful pores and significantly enhance the compressive strength.
2. Dispersant, flocculant and corrosion and scale inhibitor: Lignosulfonate is an anionic surfactant with excellent performance and can be used as a dispersant, flocculant, etc.
3. Oilfield chemicals: Lignosulfonates have a special molecular structure and are widely used in oilfield chemicals. They are often used as surfactants for tertiary oil recovery, drilling fluid treatment agents, and water shutoff agents.
4. Synthetic resin: Since the 1990s, lignin has often been used as a basic renewable material for synthetic polymer materials, resins and adhesives.
5. Polymer materials: Lignin and its derivatives can be blended with polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) and other olefin polymer materials to improve the stability, strength and resistance of the material. Photolysis and other properties.
The chromium-free lignosulfonate drilling fluid viscosity reducer is a replacement for the iron-chromium lignosulfonate currently used in large quantities. The product has reached the performance index of iron chromium salt. It is suitable for oilfield perforation, oil testing, workover and other well completions, well killing fluids for stimulation operations, and well flushing operations, with little damage to the formation and low cost.
Zhengzhou, Henan, China